Where are the Spybot S&D logs?

Just a guess, but I would think the best place to start would be inside the Spybot program folder itself.

Plan "B" would be to run "CCleaner" and see where it says they are. You may or may not know this, but I'm pretty sure CCleaner deletes Spybot temp logs during its cleaning process.

You can do that from within the program. On the left, you should see Spybot-S&D, Settings, Tools and Info & License. Click on Tools, View Report is the first one.

I know it's scary, but I've never cared enough about the logs to look for them.

I just let Spybot take care of the "hosts" file, ("Immunize"), and control startup programs. Then I let the real security programs do the dirty work. :haha:

I know it's scary, but I've never cared enough about the logs to look for them.

I just let Spybot take care of the "hosts" file, ("Immunize"), and control startup programs. Then I let the real security programs do the dirty work. :haha:

When you said ("immunize"), that kinda confuses me because I've told/read where if you use SpywareBlaster, you need NOT use the immunize feature in Spybot.
I could be mis understanding your post,too. :)

Don't know how SpywareBlaster works, but Spybot immunize by adding entries of bad web sites to the host file so that you can't connect to them. If SB works similarly then I suppose you don't need to use the immunize feature.

Don't know how SpywareBlaster works, but Spybot immunize by adding entries of bad web sites to the host file so that you can't connect to them. If SB works similarly then I suppose you don't need to use the immunize feature.

Thank you.

Back