Where have all the regulars gone?

PHATMAN5050

What i mean by regulars, are almost all of the people on this list that dont have the TS tag.

SvtCobra's last post: MAY 8th
PanicX: MARCH 8th!
Elcarion: APRIL 25th
Per Hansson: APRIL 27th
Torn: APRIL 10th

I'm not meaning to offend anyone, but i just wondered where all of the regulars had been going. Some of them haven't been back for a while! To those who stick with it: congratulations and nice work.

Guess RL caught up with them for a while...

Exams are coming up for quite few now, so the time they can spend here are limited, if not nonexisting...

I guess we'll see them back closer to summer :)

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
Where have all the regulars gone?
Oh Phat, I thought you meant "regular" members who have disappeared after the contest; not 5 of the forum leaders whom are sure to return.

lol, well those too, but more like the people that were here when i joined...i guess you can call them 'veterans' more respectively

Originally posted by uncleel

Oh Phat, I thought you meant "regular" members who have disappeared after the contest; not 5 of the forum leaders whom are sure to return.

Hah! I knew someone would say that :D Oh well, guess I'm kinda guilty myself with this new project I'm in. Really sucking the life outta me.. Blech.. :(

I see PanicX in #3DSpotlight (irc) quite often. Guess if more people would join we wouldn't be wondering these things... (hint, hint)

LNCPapa

People get busy.

I am fortunate in that I have a system's administration job, where:

a) I have a permanent, fast internet connection at my desk, and

b) I am there doing nothing 70% of the time, because of the great need for the 30% of the time I will be called upon to drop whatever I am looking at and solve someone's problem NOW.

Not everyone is so fortunate.

And... things happen to people. They go off on tangents. They meet other people. They fall in love. They experience things.

Its nice to think that some members might go away, develop further on their own, and then come back as a stronger participant as a result.

boo! :).

I'm here :). I was just very busy on my First yeah Java project and now I'm currently working for my exams which are due this comming monday...

ss1.

Where has everyone gone?

Currently Active Users: 1
There are currently 1 members and 0 guests on the boards.
Most users ever online was 43 on 04-01-2002 at 07:45 PM.
uncleel Viewing Who's Online 04:26 PM
Currently Active Users: 2
There are currently 1 members and 1 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 43 on 04-01-2002 at 07:45 PM.
uncleel Viewing Who's Online

Originally posted by uncleel
Where has everyone gone?
Maybe you should log in a few hours earlier/later. I have the same problem, typically less than 3 persons online with me. Same story with IRC, too.

Originally posted by Mictlantecuhtli

Maybe you should log in a few hours earlier/later. I have the same problem, typically less than 3 persons online with me. Same story with IRC, too.

Ah...
Same problem here. Usually when I'm on there is noone surfing the forums (it's commonplace to have me the only one), and in the IRC channel I rarely get anyone in there who isn't idling. Gahh :dead: I'd love to increase the traffic in the IRC room but it's a lesson in futility. Everyone who's in there was there when the channel was created...
I think the newest guy is actually Mic.

I'm still alive, though the time I have to spare nowdays is second to none.

This means that all the time I have left is spent on writing articles/reviews for the site...

Though I've finnished school on Monday and then I should (hopefully) get some more time over...

Sorry guys for not being around latley...

I know I haven't been as frequent as I was when the contest was going on, but I have my reasons. I've been out of town alot lately with little to no access to the internet. Also, I just got through with school, so I've been trying to get out of my apartment and join the real world again after finals. Still, I try and post when I get the chance.

The two people that come to mind when thinking of regulars that aren't around (at least during the contest) are boeingfixer and lokem. I haven't seem them on here in forever. This isn't meant to offend anyone, just pointing out that I do still come around when given the chance.

Originally posted by SuperCheetah
The two people that come to mind when thinking of regulars that aren't around (at least during the contest) are boeingfixer and lokem. I haven't seem them on here in forever. This isn't meant to offend anyone, just pointing out that I do still come around when given the chance.

Dude, I'm here on and off lurking around. Just not posting that often that's all. We all have our reasons dude :D

No offense to anyone. :) Sorry about that Lokem, just haven't seen you around in awhile. Anyway, good to see that your still around and kicking!!!

Originally posted by SuperCheetah
No offense to anyone. :) Sorry about that Lokem, just haven't seen you around in awhile. Anyway, good to see that your still around and kicking!!!

None taken :) I just finished a project and I'm a bit "free-er" :D But that won't last though :(

Back