Where to buy a fully built gaming PC

Hello, I am looking for a place to buy a fully functional already built gaming PC. I know everyone says buy the parts and build it from scratch but I'm not that great with computer stuff, my first thought was to check out best buy or future shop but everyone says you get overcharged. I want a computer that I can play the newer total war series games on like shogun total war 2 and Rome total war 2 (coming later this year). My Price range is about $1000 to $1300.

Please help me.

You can choose parts to be put into a prebuilt computer from sites like cyberpowerpc and ibuypower, that's probably your best option if we can't convince you to build it.

Hello, I am looking for a place to buy a fully functional already built gaming PC. I know everyone says buy the parts and build it from scratch but I'm not that great with computer stuff, my first thought was to check out best buy or future shop but everyone says you get overcharged. I want a computer that I can play the newer total war series games on like shogun total war 2 and Rome total war 2 (coming later this year). My Price range is about $1000 to $1300.

Please help me.
I agree with hellokitty, I personally would recommend iBuyPower, I have never bought from there, but I hear they are good. Make sure your PC has at least an i3 and at least a GTX 650 or better. If you go for AMD, then get at least an FX quad core or an A8 APU quad core and at least a Radeon HD 7770.

Agreed ibuypower is good. But can be much cheaper to build. I just finished building my first one and I had looked on ibuypower for all the similar parts I put in, around 250 - 350 more. But with your price range, you should be fine with getting a good gaming pc.

Side note, it can be intimidating to build a computer, but really once you get it up and running, it's so satisfying.

Back