Where to download asian language package for XP SP3?

By Moissanite
Dec 21, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My computer can't display chinese characters. When i went to language settings and installed east asian language, it required me to use the Windows SP3 CD. but i don't have the cd. i thought to download the language files on internet, but i can't find it. Does anyone know where to download it? or is there another way to display chinese characters on my system without CD? Thanks for the help.
  2. username123

username123 Newcomer, in training Posts: 24

3. mikelangelo11

mikelangelo11 Newcomer, in training

I too had some difficulty with this. According to ATI, their drivers should completely be removed before installing new ones.So,you wouldn't be able to restore to those drivers anyway. I downloaded a new set for XP, and then just installed directly from the files. Everything running great, just watched a DVD.I too use ATI card, and the instructions from ATI are enable vga mode delete the drivers install the new ones.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.