Which 23-inch monitor is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know which one of them is the better one, but if it helps you, I own the Samsung one and I have never had any problems with it. The build and screen quality is good. Don't know about the Acer, but personally I would never buy anything with the trademark Acer on it, unless it has gotten insanely good reviews.

I don't know which is better either but i'll add:
1) In general, I've also had very good experience with and and i do like Samsung
2) Note the Samsung you picked is a combo TV/monitor so you can also use it to watch TV, if you want (can't do that with the Acer)
3) Another think i like about the Samsungs, they still offer "Picture in Picture" while most other companies don't (but double check for your specific model to be sure). Can be very handy feature for some (like me) so i can work on my computer while i have another video window open on my desktop
4)just fyi.. If you need (or like) a monitor you can easily turn left/right to adjust its position (e.g. i you are using from a desk as a monitor but maybe from a different angle for a TV)
> LG monitors come with swivel stands OR
> I bought a Samsung but found some different swivel stands from Wood Technologies for about $27- $50. (They're actually available in black or silver plastic, not wood)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back