Which is the best ultrabook by the date?

hexDb

Want to buy a new ultra-book. want screen not less than 15.6". plus dedicated graphic card and good battery life. i7 processor and min 8gb ram

I would wait for Haswell which is going to be released in 2 weeks. Haswell will improve battery life significantly and improve graphics performance. Make sure the i7 is a quad core when purchasing (sometimes manufacturers disable 2 cores). 8GB of RAM is becoming the norm lately. As for a dedicated graphics card, you will not find any ultrabooks with a dedicated GPU (if it has one, it is most likely weak). I recently helped someone else with the same issue and came up short. The faster the GPU gets, the less battery life you receive Keep that in mind. What games will you be playing?

I can wait too... is there any particular date of launch? not much heavy games but will use corel graphic suit

I think the launch date is June 2nd (maybe 1st). The integrated graphics from Haswell will do you fine. You really only need a graphics card if you rae gaming since integrated graphics are really getting advanced.

Back