Which mobo???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prolapse

Yeah, I'm building a gaming pc and was thinking about getting a DFI Lanparty motherboard. Does anyone recommend this for a first?

It sort of dependson budget more than most other items... and the reasons why you picked DFI Lanparty.

We like the
MSI P965 Platinum
Gigabyte GA 965P-DS3
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6
BIOStar TForce T965 Deluxe
Abit AB9-Pro
Asus P5B Deluxe
For a variety of look-ups.
Nothing wrong with the DFI Lanparty Motherboard, as long as you know why you picked it.

The DFI Lanparty is a solid enthusiast line. I have used one and it was awesome. Their new UT ICFX3200-T2R is a very good choice and is an excellent choice for OCing.

I do like that motherboard but I will be running an AMD processor with socket 939. I prolly should have said that first. Any other suggestions?

I understand. I was just giving you an example of how good their boards are. I used to have the UT CFX3200-DR before and it was a great motherboard. It's a solid choice for a gaming enthusiast. It's got the Xpress 3200 chipset which gives it a lot of power for dual-video card gaming. Plus the features are amazing. It has a total of 8 SATA ports and looks very cool under UV lighting since it has UV-reactive paint or whatever it is. I think you'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back