ATI Radeon™ HD5570

or

AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition Processor
- 3.1 GHz overclocked to 3.4 GHz
- 2 GHz HT
- 6 MB L3 cache
with a
ATI HD 5750

I know there are a million better processors and graphic cards out there for the same money or a only a little more, but my choices are limited, my computer broke and my insurance company only supply ready made base units.

I would love to be able to pick something different but I dont have a choice its a computer with one of the two above options.

thank you for taking the time to read this and coment if you do!

What's the purpose of the PC. If it's for gaming I would go with the one with the 5750 video card.

What's the purpose of the PC. If it's for gaming I would go with the one with the 5750 video card.

The purpose would be for gaming, Thanks for answering JMMD. I was leaning towards the one with the 5750 but wanted some extra advice.

Thanks again.

The latter. AMD processors have proven quality over Intel processors.

That's absolutely not true. You seem very ill informed. The main reason for picking the AMD system was the better GPU it came with.

I personally am using AMD and am very impressed with it's performance. But that does not mean that Intel processors are in any way inferior. Actually, many of them end up doing slightly better than AMD in most benchmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back