Which tablet to go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellow techspotters, ive been dying to get my hands on the new tablets coming out this summer. I just cant decided on which one to burn my hard earned money on. So i would like to know your opinions and suggestions on which tablet would be best suited for a person like, well, us.

Heres my opinion: I love to modify, tweak and personalize my hardware and the software that runs on it. Right now the 3 contenders are the Archos 7 ( came out recently) the HP Slate and the Dell Streak. Both are out this summer, and i think all three are android compatible, but the Archos is only android 1.5 and even though the description on amazon says you can use the android market, it currently doesnt support it. So im most likely going to go with Dell or HP depending which one releases first and if it has android 2.2+ and the android market.

apple products stands higher than anything else.
o.gif

I am with the OP here. I'll pass on iPad. I like to expand and not be limited my 16GB, 32GB, 64GB devices.

No thanks on getting an iPad, i already owned 2 iphones and even tho they are jail broken they still suck compared to the new android phones like the incredible and the Nexus One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back