Who is deleting some of my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in my browser cache. I have all posts from that thread.
And my previous posts were deleted.
Maybe you should consider the content before hitting "reply". I find that the mods tend to be fairly, (to quite), reasonable, up to a point.

Truth be told though, I've had more posts pulled than you've made. Although I generally don't bother starting threads in "site feedback" over it.

Last edited:
Maybe you should consider the content before hitting "reply". I find that the mods tend to be fairly, (to quite), reasonable, up to a point.

Truth be told though, I've had more posts pulled than you've made. Although I generally don't bother starting threads in "site feedback" over it.

No, you just bother to troll those who do.
Wow brother, you really are cranky.

No, you just bother to troll those who do.
Wow brother, you really are cranky....[ ]....
Truth be told, my nickname has absolutely nothing to do with my disposition..

As for Techspot, "singling you out and pulling your posts", keep in mind you're not at Facebook, not at YouTube, nor hanging on Trump's every word a Twitter

Accordingly, I"m just trying to give you a head's up, as to what's acceptable, and what's not.

As for me "trolling you", that's simply not the case. You've already been dissed by the mods, and deemed not significant enough with which enter into a discussion.

I have an ego too, and I"m certain what I have to say is relevant. But I always go for humor first, and don't blast out a string of racial slurs to make a point.

That's why your post in question was pulled, and most likely the ones before it as well..

Truth be told, my nickname has absolutely nothing to do with my disposition..

As for Techspot, "singling you out and pulling your posts", keep in mind you're not at Facebook, not at YouTube, nor hanging on Trump's every word a Twitter

Accordingly, I"m just trying to give you a head's up, as to what's acceptable, and what's not.

As for me "trolling you", that's simply not the case. You've already been dissed by the mods, and deemed not significant enough with which enter into a discussion.

I have an ego too, and I"m certain what I have to say is relevant. But I always go for humor first, and don't blast out a string of racial slurs to make a point.

That's why your post in question was pulled, and most likely the ones before it as well..

I'll second that.
I probably have had as many posts per thousand yanked as Cap. However they have been for being " off topic"....which is absurd!
And don't get me started on sandwiches! Who decided this was a good name and representation for meat between bread?
If I named it, It would be something that the blue collar everyman could relate to when they took it from their lunch pail. Yes it would be named after the everyday hero!
….now there's a haircut you set your watch to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back