Who voted today?

that was a "special' election- very apt in that case.

Today was election day (in the US anyway)- local issues, city counsel, judges and the like...

anyone?

if you are registered in the same state you can cast a provisional ballot and then change your residency. If you live in canada you just have to eat bacon and dream about fancy american cars.

and its not worth me changing residency to vote on some school tax levee or some other crap in this city I only go to college in and well be out of here in may. I'll change residency when I get a permanate job.

I could have casted an absentee ballet, but I frankly didn't have the time. I was so busy working my 4 jobs and trying to spend time with my wife I couldn't spare a minute to vote on some silly political BS. Sorry......

that political bs could be a factor in why people need to work 4 jobs to get by. But I suppose you just might not like your wife very much.;)

politics bs?? c'mon wheres your patriotism? your forefathers fought and died so you could have the right to vote and have representation in government..... and you say it is BS? 200 years back they killed for what probably would have been utopia, now all you people take democracy, freedom and life for granted.... shame.....

Originally posted by somekid007
politics bs?? c'mon wheres your patriotism? your forefathers fought and died so you could have the right to vote and have representation in government..... and you say it is BS? 200 years back they killed for what probably would have been utopia, now all you people take democracy, freedom and life for granted.... shame.....
Posts that come in after about the 1:30am mark by myself and Poertner_1274 have about a 90% they were written whilst drunk. And I don't think calling this 'political bs' doesn't have anything to do with one's patriotism. The stuff that was voted on wasn't as far as I know electing anyone to office, almost all the things on the ballots were stuff dealing with taxes and some city ordinances and such. Those type of things don't get much turn out at all. And the stuff that deals with taxes is usually only on a city or maybe county type basis and is fractions of a penny on the dollar. I could go on and on, but what it really boils down to is the stuff really wasn't that important, its not like we were electing state representatives, a govenor, or the president.

Back