Whoa...The Truth About Bowling for Columbine

Vehementi

Well according to this story I found, the entire movie was a heap of B.S. Apparently Moore included an excerpt from a Charlton Heston speech that was made over a year from the actual speech Moore was presenting...:eek:

Another website is also holding a petition to revoke Moore's Oscar for best documentary. It is @ http://www.revoketheoscar.com/

Anyway, the link for the actual story is here.

Dang, if this is right...:(

I'm reading it right now...

And from what is described, I don't really see much difference between BfC and regular newspapers/tv news... They twist and turn the words to such an extent that you can end up saying the exact opposite of what you mean...

Oh, and yes, I'm not too happy with the newsmedia right now...

Moore ought to get that Oscar revoked and he should be sued for deliberately misleading the public.

I thought it was done in bad taste anyway personally. Of course IMO, so was most of the media coverage(more like exploitation) of the whole thing.

...and my mother is still "Oh it's all propoganda, the government would do anything to discredit Michael Moore. I'd love to know what Hardy's political leanings are and who he works for"

:rolleyes:

She saw the movie now she believes everything!

The government(s) lie to "us" most days, while it's sad michael moore has to do the same, he did at least raise some points in bowling for columbine (Not directly related to any "factual" stuff).

Back