Whrs my yahoo toolbar dude!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwa

i have recently installed I.E.7 even upgraded it to I.E.7 optimised for yahoo but i dont know whr did my yahoo toolbar went...if that was not enough i reinstalled yahoo toolbar but again i aint spotting it...

my 3rd party browser extention is already check..even then i am unable to use anti-spy n all button of yahoo toolbar..infact the entire toolbar is missing....

does i.e 7 support yahoo toolbar at all?

on the same line as where it says file,edit etc, you should be able to right click and see the toolbar you want and activate it

its not thr..i mean

its thr but its in grey color...it doesnt allow to click it...u know what i mean...its there but its inactive...have i installed it or uninstalled it?

on the top right next to the magnifying glass icon-click on the arrow next to it and see if yahoo is in there

when you right click in the line i mentioned, does "menu bar" have a tick next to it?

In "view"-can you activate it from there-is it showing?

hey tnx for ur efforts but i figuered it out...just need to go to internet options..programs tab..manage add-on..thn add-on used by i.e thn need to enable yahoo toolbar n yahoo toolbar helper....just telling if in case anyone else has the same querry...

tnx anyways death hawk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back