Why does my laptop suddenly shut down?

this started a few days ago. i was watching a movie on my laptop and a virus reminder came up,it says to remove the virus,so i clicked the remove button. then all of a sudden my laptop was logging off. when it went on again all the icons were huge and it just logged off again. why is it like that? can anyone help me solve my problem because it's quite annoying. futher more i need my laptop to do my work!

Your Anti Virus is telling you that you have an infection and it is trying to remove it. Some infections need further attention to remove infected files so you should open a thread in the Malware forum to get help from one of the Malware staff.

this started a few days ago. i was watching a movie on my laptop and a virus reminder came up,it says to remove the virus,so i clicked the remove button. then all of a sudden my laptop was logging off. when it went on again all the icons were huge and it just logged off again. why is it like that? can anyone help me solve my problem because it's quite annoying. futher more i need my laptop to do my work!

Did you restart it? Are you typing from it now? Please be more specific. Thank you.

~ttm

Back