Why is does my game crash?

I'm currently running:
MB-M4A89GTD PRO/USB3
Video Cards- 2 5770 cross fired
CPU-AMD Phenom-II X6-1090T Black Edition OCed to 3904.
DRAM-4x4 gskill ripjaw 16g
PSU-Corsair 850w
CASE- Antec 1200

add on-v6GT cpu fan.

today ive been in SC2 games and in the middle of the game it closes and crashes. then i cant use the web due to error or go back in game because it crashes again, so i am forced to restart my computer. any idea what could be the cause of this? my cpu was readind 49c when it crashed.

When it crashes do you get a blue screen? If so what is Stop error code

it will looks something like Stop: 0x0000000A

no its not a blue screen its a message from blizzard (sc2) with a bunch of writting. then if i try to reopen sc2 it just flickers then crashes and if i try to use the web i get an error. im thinking its my video cards but idk. once i restart my comp i can use it agin. im thinking im trying to OC both my cpu and video cards a bit too much?

I have no idea of what I'm going to provide you with here is "legit", meaning if it's for real, or a knock off site trying to sucker you in to sell you something. But what I found appears to be promising. Also this site is claiming to be a "Certified Partner" of Microsoft.

http://simple-pc-help.com/How-To-Safely-Fix-Error-0x0003/

Hope this helps fix things, or gets you on the right path! :)

I have no idea of what I'm going to provide you with here is "legit", meaning if it's for real, or a knock off site trying to sucker you in to sell you something. But what I found appears to be promising. Also this site is claiming to be a "Certified Partner" of Microsoft.

http://simple-pc-help.com/How-To-Safely-Fix-Error-0x0003/

Hope this helps fix things, or gets you on the right path! :)

Not that this means anything, but when I clicked you link I got a WOT (web of trust; firefox addon where users rate websites) popup telling me that the website has a very poor reputation.

Just wanted to mention, simple-pc-help (dot) com is not in the list of Certified Microsoft Partners. I'd stay out of that site if I were Gabrielh87...

I have no idea of what I'm going to provide you with here is "legit", meaning if it's for real, or a knock off site trying to sucker you in to sell you something. But what I found appears to be promising. Also this site is claiming to be a "Certified Partner" of Microsoft

The code was 0X0000003B

The 0x0000003B error (synonymous with 0x3B error) occurs oftenmost when the graphics card passes bad data to the kernel code.

That in turn occurs when the paging pool floods, and that is very often related to GPU drivers.

As you have two GPU's working in tandem, you should try updating your graphics drivers. You can download the latest Catalyst driver pack off ati.amd.com's home page.

It might not help, but it could be a start. Does SC2 have a tool for configuring options before running the game itself?

stop all overclocking, try game.
check drivers and bios are the latest.
Remove 1 card try game
Replace 1 card with the other try game
swap gfx card slots try game.
You need to run these tests to pin down the fault.

Back