Wife nixes hubby who didn't alter Facebook status to 'married'

By Archean
May 20, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Marnomancer

Marnomancer TechSpot Booster Posts: 808   +51

Haha, hope Zuckerburg hears that and remembers to change his own status.
  2. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,573   +47

"And It's good news for Zuckerburg this morning, his personal wealth has increased to 19.1 billion dollars. More on that after the weather..."

*Priscilla Chan Likes This*(y)
  3. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,164   +431

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a the center of a scandal? Have you ever dreamed about being put under a social microscope like your favorite celebrities? Or perhaphs you're just curious to know what it's like to have entirely too much read into your most trivial activities? Well, now you can! Billy Mays here for Facebook! We've taken the hassle out of commiting relationship blunders and social faux pas. Now, simply by being tagged in a photo you can be a supervillan! It even works on profile information for relationships, employment, and law enforcement! Call now and open up your account today! Facebook - For when your life just isn't complicated enough! :D
    Dawn1113 likes this.
  4. Marnomancer

Marnomancer TechSpot Booster Posts: 808   +51

Haha! Good one! (y)
    And that one too!:D
  5. learninmypc

learninmypc TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 5,086   +222

I could careless about facebook also. I've had no problem keeping in touch with my friends via email.
    I too have had a couple fake accts. but deleted them.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.