Wife nixes hubby who didn't alter Facebook status to 'married'

"And It's good news for Zuckerburg this morning, his personal wealth has increased to 19.1 billion dollars. More on that after the weather..."

*Priscilla Chan Likes This*(y)

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a the center of a scandal? Have you ever dreamed about being put under a social microscope like your favorite celebrities? Or perhaphs you're just curious to know what it's like to have entirely too much read into your most trivial activities? Well, now you can! Billy Mays here for Facebook! We've taken the hassle out of commiting relationship blunders and social faux pas. Now, simply by being tagged in a photo you can be a supervillan! It even works on profile information for relationships, employment, and law enforcement! Call now and open up your account today! Facebook - For when your life just isn't complicated enough! :D

"And It's good news for Zuckerburg this morning, his personal wealth has increased to 19.1 billion dollars. More on that after the weather..."

*Priscilla Chan Likes This*(y)
Haha! Good one! (y)
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a the center of a scandal? Have you ever dreamed about being put under a social microscope like your favorite celebrities? Or perhaphs you're just curious to know what it's like to have entirely too much read into your most trivial activities? Well, now you can! Billy Mays here for Facebook! We've taken the hassle out of commiting relationship blunders and social faux pas. Now, simply by being tagged in a photo you can be a supervillan! It even works on profile information for relationships, employment, and law enforcement! Call now and open up your account today! Facebook - For when your life just isn't complicated enough! :D
And that one too!:D

Luckily, I never bothered to have a 'personal' FB account (although I had to make couple of fake ones to vote/likes for friends, but that is that). :cool:

I could careless about facebook also. I've had no problem keeping in touch with my friends via email.
I too have had a couple fake accts. but deleted them.

Back