TechSpot

Will my Mobo Fit This Case?

By Disturbed88
Nov 22, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys, with christmas comin up im lookin to treat myself with a new pc case but before i do i want to make sure my current hardware will fit. the case im looking at is the Thermaltake V9 seen here: http://www.thermaltake.com/product_info.aspx?PARENT_CID=C_00001176&id=C_00001196&name=V9+Black+Edition. My Mobo can be seen here: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/content.php?S_ID=380. i am also picking up a new gfx card today, which is the 9500GT.

Cheers

EDIT: i asked my brother and he said i should be able to use any MIDI case but as he lives several hours away and wasn't able to get online to see for himself, i wanted to check here first :)
  2. Kcircyrd

Kcircyrd TS Rookie Posts: 316

Yes it will fit. Good luck to you. Please let us know how it goes.
  3. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,428   +217

Your motherboard is an micro-ATX form factor which means it should fit any case that is compatible with micro-ATX motherboards including the Thermaltake case you posted. Most full tower, mid tower and micro ATX cases should work. Just check the specs for any particular case you are interested in to make sure it is compatible.
  4. Disturbed88

Disturbed88 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 50

thanks for the reply guys, ive really fallen in love with this case lol ill post back if/when i get it
  5. Justice101

Justice101 TS Rookie Posts: 21

hehe yeah that case is awesome!
  6. Disturbed88

Disturbed88 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 50

i kid you not i look at the page for it like 3-4 times a day lol i just sit and stare ..its sooo pretty *glassy eyes*
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.