Win 7 blue screen problems please help

It crashes randomly without any connection that I can think it causes crashing. I tryed with new drivers, flashing bios on a new version, with testing memory memtest, with testing system prime 95, memtest passes thru, prime 95 occasionaly while test it crashes. I really dont know what to do any more so please help just direct me what is the problem.

win 7 32bit
asus m4a77td pro
ati radeon hd 5670
2 gb corsair
athlon 250

last dmps I have:

091710-18564-01.dmp
092010-18954-01.dmp
100110-23493-01.dmp
103110-20545-01.dmp
111610-24180-01.dmp
111610-33072-01.dmp
112110-23134-01.dmp
121610-19765-01.dmp

Attachments

• dmp.zip
    117.1 KB · Views: 0
Take the five most recent dumps and Zip them together and attach the Zip file in your next post. There is a Manage Attachments button that provides this option when you go to post.

Here I zip last five added the zip to upper message.
For any help I will be very gratefull.

Matko

Attachments

• dmp.zip
    117.1 KB · Views: 1
How long did you run Memtest for, i.e. how many Passes? Corrupted memory was cited as the cause of your system crashes.

Also the Logitech webcam driver lvrs.sys was cited in one of your dumps as the cause. However, experience has shown us that you always go with memory issues first and by the fact of the randomness of your crashes and the Prime 95 crashes your RAM is first suspect.

Find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match? What about the timings?

This being an Asus board and their pickiness about memory do the above.

I runned memtest about 4 times on occasion when I was testing it and it was all ok, logitech yes they make me problems all the time.

I will try to move the RAM from first slot in motherboard to second maybe it will make some difference. Voltages seems to be correct (the same) value.

Thank you for helping at least now i know on what to focus and try to slove it.
Is there any reference memory that Asus works well with I am willing to buy a new RAM just to solve the issue.

I will post how did it came out or is there any change and did I solve the problem.
tnx

Matko.

Go to Asus' website and find your exact motherboard. They will provide a Memory Compatibility list.

Back