Win 7 BSOD debug

Anyone knows how to debug a win7 bsod? My system has been becoming buggy recently, and I still cant find the cause of it. Here is what came up in the crashed dialog.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 18441

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002DB948C
BCP3: FFFFF8800892C918
BCP4: FFFFF8800892C180
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\090210-21231-01.dmp
C:\Users\HyosHi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-34585-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Can you please attach minidumps with your next post, so they can be looked upon? You can find them in C:\windows\minidump. Please zip them in a single file (in case you have multiple dumps).

@Moderators
Please move this thread to BSOD section. Regards

I need you to follow the steps described here carefully, and post new dumps when the crashes happen again.

Steps:

Please ensure that you can boot your system in safe mode.

1) Windows Key + R (or go to Start, then click on Run..)
2) Type in 'verifier' and hit enter
3) Make sure 'Create Standard Setting' is selected and hit next
4) Click on 'Select all drivers installed on this computer' and hit Finish
5) Reboot

There is a possibility that your computer will crash on reboot. If this occurs hit F8 when rebooting just before the windows logo screen and select the safe mode boot option. Follow the same steps above but on step 4 choose 'Select driver names from a list'; hit next; check the box next to any driver where the provider is not Microsoft; hit Finish; reboot.

This will slow the performance of you computer a little while enabled but will hopefully catch the driver causing corruption. Next time you crash the blue screen will hopefully say something like "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION". When this occurs please post your new minidump.

Please note that Driver Verifier will continue to run on every boot up until you run (by going to Start, then to Run):

verifier /reset

Back