Win64 bit, bsod 124

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigglesworthy

hello all, well i join yesterday and recently i getting a bsod 124 error in vista 64.
althought yesterday i fought i got rid off that ,by updating the AC97 card which is now running the hercules DJconsole (slapped in to tested). but while playing motogp08. i finished the race no problem, but has soon has the video replay comes up.bsod 124.

i checked the debugger, and get this message.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80065ce030, b6668000, 15}
STACK_COMMAND: kb
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: hardware
IMAGE_NAME: hardware
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD__UNKNOWN
BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD__UNKNOWN
Followup: MachineOwner

is this what i think it is,a dodgey dual core cpu.?

file exceed forum rules : by 88 bytes

0x124 errors are due to hardware failures. But what makes this error so difficult to pin down is it can be almost any hardware you have along with said drivers.

1. One person found the solution in their BIOS and the harddisk settings.

2. Another found removing their network card as a solution.

3. And so on...

* Attach your last 5 minidumps and see if it lists anything more definitive than simply hardware as the probably cause.

thanks. i'll forget to say i added a dj console pior to the crash.and added some realtek drivers(realtek406) to the ac97 chipset.which seems to cure it.until i added the sj console usb soundcard + new vista drivers.(removed now)
at the moment all seems ok.fingers crossed,but included 3 dumps so far,recently reinstalled all.

updates to system. so far
Bios, gfx drivers,realtek ac97.Nforce motherboard ,windows vista 64 (sp2)
sorry about the winzip file,files exceed forum limits.
288 kb

bigglesworthy, just to be clear, are you saying you have regained system stability or do you still need your minidumps read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back