Win7 64-bit BSOD

JuddH99

I just recently got a new laptop with Win 7 installed, 64 bit edition. I get BSOD's all the time, however, only when I am browsing the internet, doesn't matter what browser I am using. I would attach my minidump files but it will not let me attach dmp files larger than 200k, and they are all 256k. Any suggestions for the BSODs? FYI, my laptop is a Dell XPS 15z

It seems I need to update a driver most likely. Unfortunately, the Dell website download manager application has issues or something and I am unable to download from there. I don't know which network driver it my problem applies to exactly, I was simply going to update them all, which couldn't hurt I assume.

You can use the Zip option under the Manage Attachments button the next time you post. Zip will allow you to compress the files. Just give us the 5 most recent in one Zip file.

Oh ok, tyvm :) I'll post them now, and see if it leads to anything new. I just used Dell's website to update a few files. I say update, the date of the files were older than when my laptop was built, you would think they installed the latest files, but who knows I guess. Maybe it'll work right now. Anywhere, here are the dump files :)

Attachments

• Dumpfiles.zip
    101.1 KB · Views: 0
Back