Win7 Ultimate x64 BSOD - dumps included

cschrille

In light of what you have given us I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper and remove ONLY the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
ATI HD4870 1GB
Amd Phenom 9950 quad core OC @ 3.1Ghz
4GB RAM

I got my PSU from my friend when I built this PC which was quite damn long ago so I dont remember. I can't find a label on the sides or the back of it.

Do you think it could be connected to my problem, if so I can remove it and check under it.

The error that most stands out is 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
This indicates that an expected clock interrupt on a secondary processor, in a multi-processor system, was not received within the allocated interval. In other words, one of your processors is hung.

Set your processor to default settings (i.e., not overclocked) and tell us if the BSODs occur.

0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
The Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown processor instruction. A Stop 0x1E condition can be caused by invalid memory and access violations similar to those that generate Stop 0xA errors.

0xA errors are caused either by hardware or drivers attempting to address a higher IRQ Level than what they are designed for resulting in system crashes.

So you haven't reset the bios to their default settings yet?... This will turn off any over-clocking for test purposes

cschrille, please use the Zip option here found in the Manage Attachments button the next time you post (just scroll down). You can Zip all four dumps in one file. Thanks.

Oh god why didn't I think of zipping them -_-

Attachments

• 080711-26223-01.7z
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 080911-22105-01.7z
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 081011-21278-01.7z
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 081111-31215-01.7z
    18 KB · Views: 1
First, did you ever set your overclocked hardware back to default settings that it was designed for?

As I said this was during when I was out of town, I told him to reset bios, I'll check on that soon.

Good; please do. I have another diagnostic step we can take but it is important to find out if the overclocking is the issue here especially by the fact that one of the drivers cited was the Windows OS driver amdppm.sys.

Back