Windows 10 Blue Screen w/ failed reset

*******No .dmp files because I can't get past the blue screen. I'm posting this on another computer.******** So a few days ago my computer blue screened. I'm not sure what caused it (probably some corrupted files) but I tried to both repair and reset my computer. Mid-reset, my computer said it could not finish and prompted me to reboot. I've tried every option on that blue screen and nothing has been working. All my files on my computer are on google drive so I don't care about getting into my stuff. A complete reset would be okay with me, maybe even preferred. I would like to save Windows 10 though. All I have is the "Dell Windows 10 Recovery Disk". I tried using that too but it wasn't working out. Is there anything I should load onto there or any command prompts that will help me?
My specs are:
HDD: 2 terabyte
CPU: Intel i7 6700k
GPU: RX 480 4gb
RAM: 2x8 DDR3
Motherboard: ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura (BIOS is ASUS)
CPU cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
PSU: EVGA - 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Case: Redbone
Thank you for your help

Please correct if any error in statement: system BSODs consecutively so unable to read information on screen -
tried repair, failed - tried reset, failed - using Windows 10 Recovery Disk for another system

Can you get to BIOS and change settings? If so, turn off "automatic restart on error".

Download fresh copy of Windows 10 and create installation media from that on another computer.

Change your BIOS settings so you can boot and install Windows 10 (you may be offered ability to repair and you can try to do so). Boot your repaired/new installation of Windows 10.

If unable to do so, download and create memtest86 as a bootable utility and run test continuously overnight.
https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6216-memtest86.html

Back