Windows 10 Home Edition oem update to version 20H2 fail Mant times with error 0xc1900101

I am trying many times yo update to windows 10 home version 20H2 Using Windows update .
The Update is failed .
I am also using micrsoft tools to update and same problem .
is there a magic solution to the problem .
I Have an SSD Hard disk in my comuter
Until know it works ok in my computer

That happened to me on a tiny HP netbook that had a small 32GB flash drive and even though I cleaned it up so it had the space to upgrade it would fail so I just did a fresh install of 20H2 and all was good. You should just do a fresh install.

That happened to me on a tiny HP netbook that had a small 32GB flash drive and even though I cleaned it up so it had the space to upgrade it would fail so I just did a fresh install of 20H2 and all was good. You should just do a fresh install.
Thanks , DId you backup up your computer before the Instalation

Nahh I didn't bother because the little HP was given to me and I didn't care if anything was saved. If you need to backup just copy everything you want to keep that is stored in C\:users\yourusername ...then export your bookmarks from your favorite browser and copy down all your saved passwords that are stored in the browser. Using the Control Panel go through all your programs and make note of product keys that you will need to reinstall.

Back