Windows 10

How do I get rid of windows 10. It is the worst OS I have worked with. It has slowed my computer almost to a stop. I would like to go back to Windows 7.

Format, and reinstall, unless there is still an option in Windows 10 to do a roll back. Not sure if there still is one though.

It sounds like you have just upgraded and haven't installed all the updates since Windows 10 launched. Make sure you have run Windows update through Settings manually several times before you give up. W10 has been going for nearly a year now. I am very happy with W10 although there are a few things that could be improved. My biggest disappointment is that Windows 10 mobile seems to have gone nowhere with regard to mobile phones. I still can't bring myself to buy a smart phone which leaves me a bit of a dinosaur. If you reinstall Windows 7 you will also face a massive backlog of Windows updates before you are done. I thought that there was a roll back option once you upgrade to W10 just in case there are some compatibility issues. W10 hasn't made any noticeable change to the speed at which my computers are running. There may be other issues here.

Hi there , I think the Windows 10 is better than Windows 7 . Maybe your computer is too old to use that new system . I am using Windows 7 . I have a old PC, so I did not upgrade now . :) . if you want to go back to Windows 7 , I can share you one free software for that goal . check this http://www.easeus.com/system-go-back/ . just Google , you will get more . :cool:

Back