Windows 7 64-bit BSOD While watching flash. ( BCC Code: 124 )

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8009DB4028
BCP3: 00000000B4092000
BCP4: 0000000000000135
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Is what I'm getting. Now I'm aware 124 usually indicates a hardware error, but I assure you it is not. It ONLY happens when I'm trying to play a flash game, OR A flash advertisement pops up. I've played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat for over 5-6 hours with no problems whatsoever with maxed settings and even an overclock for my processor on.

I basically know the cause, what I'm asking is, is there any fix for it? I'd rather not wait until adobe gets off their asses and makes a 64-bit flash, and I know of no other 64-bit web browsers that work well besides IE, which I dislike. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance ~
Fhoxx.

Adobe have rolled out an beta of x64 Flash.

Does this happen even if you use different browser ?

Can you post minidumps? Perhaps that may give us some clues.

Minidumps

I've tried to get to the minidumps, it won't let me for some reason, I'm not sure why.

I've tried using the Beta of "Flash Square" with firefox 64-bit to no avail. I'm trying it on IE's 64 bit right now with no problems yet. But I'm unhappy with IE.

You may need administrative account privileges to access minidumps folder.

Try IE9 beta, it isn't bad at all, and I've been using it along side FF4B6, infact FF4B6 crashes all the time whereas interestingly enough ....... IE9B1 doesn't.

Yeah. I've been using IE's w64 bit with not problems. IF anything IE crashes. I guess I'll have to get used to it. I do have administrative account priveleges, but it continues to tell me accesss is denied. Well thanks for your help Archean.

If you have Admin privileges but the access is still denied, you may have to take 'Ownership' of minidumps folder to gain access.

Back