Windows 7 Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, When windows starts after a few seconds I'm getting a blue screen, yesterday worked fine. I have installed Windows 7 a few months ago but a I didn't had any problem with it. I've attached the minidump and a picture of blue screen.

My computer details
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.65GHz
4GB RAM
500 GB HDD
Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

Attachments

• 17022010634.jpg
    17022010634.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 5
  • minidump 1.zip
    188 KB · Views: 3
  • minidump2.zip
    169.4 KB · Views: 0
STOP error 0x0000000A, may be associated with Faulty Ram or driver in this instance. Please download memtest and let it run for atleast 8 passes to see whether it finds issues with your RAM.

Well you need to schedule this test to run for bit longer (have a look at this guide please for catching any RAM errors. Anyway, another scenario for this error code is driver issues; you can check which one may be causing it.

I need you to follow these steps to enable windows driver verifier for checking all device drivers installed on your system.

Steps:
1) Windows Key + R (or Click on Start, then Run)
2) Type in 'verifier' and hit enter
3) Make sure 'Create Standard Setting' is selected and hit next
4) Click on 'Select all drivers installed on this computer' and hit Finish
5) Reboot

There is a possibility that your computer will crash on reboot. If this occurs hit F8 when rebooting just before the windows logo screen and select the safe mode boot option. Follow the same steps above but on step 4 choose 'Select driver names from a list'; hit next; check the box next to any driver where the provider is not Microsoft; hit Finish; reboot.

This will slow the performance of you computer a little while enabled but will hopefully catch the driver causing corruption. Next time you crash the blue screen will hopefully say something like "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION". When this occurs please repost your minidump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back