Windows 7 BSOD BCCode 3b

I have gotten this twice since a recent change in my windows 7 license however I was getting a lot of problems before. I have ran hdd test and ram test multiple times and none of them have come up bad and I am beginning to think it might be my mother board or my psu, and I don't know how to test either. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me by pointing me in the right direction. As a note I get a sound like my hard-drive is skipping or something but all the test I have run says its good.
My system specs:
PSU- RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-530SS 530W
CPU- AMD Phenom II X4 925 Deneb 2.8GHz
RAM- CORSAIR VS4GBKIT800D2G 8GB (4x2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800
Motherboard-ASUS M4N72-E AM3/AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA nForce 750a (open box)
Hard Drives-Western Digital Caviar Blue WD3200AAJS 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s- Bare Drive
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s (recently purchased brand new)
Graphics Cards- 2xECS N9500GT-512MUL-F GeForce 9500 GT 512MB
Case-Antec Nine Hundred Two 4fans (3x120mm, 1x200mm)
it was meant to be a very good and well priced build I think I shouldnt have cut corners but now I can buy the things that need to be fixed. Attached are the two minidump files.

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
I have been getting even more BSOD I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue. I really want to get the problems fixed. I have attached a new zipped folder with more minidumps for my computer.

EDIT** Sorry forgot to add the minidumps, these do include the ones from my first post as well.

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    171.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Minidumps2.zip
    161.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Mindumps3.zip
    143.5 KB · Views: 2
Sorry shintokenshin, I did n't see your original post. What of the three Zip files contains your latest minidump files?

Question: I noticed that you are running Sli. Have you attempted to run your system with only one card installed? The reason I ask is because 4 out of 5 of your files cite 0x3B errors and these are uaully caused by faulty video card drivers but since you are running SLi a good diagnostic step is to run a system with one card to see whether or not this brings stability.

I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

Back