Windows 7, BSOD random intervals

Zebrakatten

2 days ago my computer had a BSOD since then it has happened several times at seemingly random intervals. My computer tries to autoreboot but nothing happens (though I can hear the computer). I can restart with no problems.
I attempted to check my disk but the window disappears before I can do anything.

Specs:
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 3 GHz
Win 7 64-bit
8 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4650

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8149422/MEMORY.DMP

Sorry for any bad english I'm from Denmark :)

Hi, first your English is quite fine. :) Second, please Zip together your five most recent munidump files and attach in your next post.. We offer a Zip option. We will read them for you.

I will as soon as I get more, apparently I had set it to big dumps and told it to overwrite the earlier dumps :( I've changed it to small dumps and unchecked the box where it says to overwrite.
For some reason the memory.dmp file and the zip file that I try to make with the two memory.dmp files I have so far doesn't show up when I try to upload a file. Could it be size restriction? The zipped file's size is 187 mb(I suppose that's too big)

Sorry for the delay but I did not get a notice that your replied with minidump files. Anyway, you have four different error codes: 0x3B, 0xFC, 0xD1, and 0x19. Nothing specific was cited but experiece has shown us that with your symptoms and the randomness of error codes there is a strong possibility that issue can be with corrupted memory.

Do you know how to run Memtest?

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes (not hours; this test is not measured by hours); the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

Sorry for the delay. Can you tell us the make of your hard drive, I.e., Seagate, western Digital, etc.? Do you have your Windows disk?

My concern is a) either your operating system is corrupt or b) there are issues with your hard drive. Do you have a Western Digital Diagnostics disk? If not...

1. Do a search for WD Diagnostics.

2. Burn the program to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot. The utility will take over seconds after your reboot.

4. Make sure you run the long test.

Okay then the issue might be infection. Go to our Virus & Malware Removal forum, read and follow the directions exactly as given in the Updated 5 Step sticky and post there as instructed.

It has gotten so bad now that I can't turn my PC on. As I had time to backup the data I decided to just reformat the drive and reinstall. I am very thankful for the help I've received. hopefully this will fix the problem.

Hopefully so. it is really good that you have the disk because so many come here and they don't have their Windows disk because it came pre-installed. Let us know if stability has returned.

Back