Windows 7 crashing I've done about everything

sockmonkey

I built my own computer, for the most part, and I keep getting these stop errors or BSOD's and they are all pointing to ram. I have already run memtest for 8 hours and found nothing switched out my ram for new ram none the less and these errors are still occurring. I have re installed windows and upgraded to ultimate recently. I have a few dmp files (these dmp files are from my old OS when I try to send the new ones I get access denied, but I am getting the same errors) I will post with this post. The crashes only seem to happen when I am play a game, like Minecraft and what seems to only be minecraft, however it did crash yesterday in starcraft 2. I was wonderingif maybe someone could help me by taking a look at this for me, I am smarter about computer then the average bear but this is too indepth of windows for me to understand.

--------------------
System specifications:

Mother board: Asus P5QL-VM EPU

Processor: Intel core 2 Quad core CPU Q2800 @ 2.33GHz 2.34 GHz
(Copied from windows info)

Graphics card: Asus AMD Radeon HD 6570 (EAH6570/DI/1GD3(LP))

Hardrive: some external terabyte I found connected to my home network.

build number:7600

(Sorry for the length...)
Thanks in advance~

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    154.7 KB · Views: 1
"Hardrive: some external terabyte i found connected to my home network"...

Is this computer booting the OS from this drive? What is the power supply's make and model?

the OS is booting from this drive yes, it isn't an external anymore its connected to my motherboard internally now its just slower then other HDDs. my powersupply is a raidmax modle #:rx-500s it came with my case.

You might try changing that power supply now

any other suggestions? i don't have a power supply lying around or the money either.my case has 5 fans (including the cpu) and i have a front disply that tells the temp and fan speeds should i maybe disconnect the front disply to get more power out of it?

"my case has 5 fans (including the cpu) and i have a front display that tells the temp and fan speeds should i maybe disconnect the front display to get more power out of it?"...

It's not going to help. You can't borrow a PS from someone just to try?

my computer is the only computer in my house (not including laptops). i will try the different power supply but it will take a few weeks for me to find one. are you suggesting that the power supply isn't supplying enough power for my components to function properly?

Yes, power supplies do wear out, and they are easier to replace and cheaper than motherboards are

Alright, ill start saving for a new PSU, what amp/watt should i get, i know this isn't the correct forum page to ask and i hate to be "that guy " that posts in the wrong page but im not entirely sure on this.

alright thanks, once i have the new PSU instilled i'll see if the problem continues and re post here if it does, thanks again

Back