Windows 7 DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5) problem

KMA212

Hi all I am facing a problem which is my laptop blue screen randomly when I start up.
I have uploaded mine minidump output . can anyone help me to solve this please?

Attachments

• debuglog.txt
    12 KB · Views: 2
How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Re:Route44 -Windows 7 DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5) problem

Thanks for your reply Route44. Here is my whole dump files but seems they are the same problem. Anyways hopefully you can help me to solve my problem.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Minidump files.zip
    142.4 KB · Views: 2
Okay, it appears that the Kaspersky driver klif.sys is not loading causing your issues. Kaspersky is an excellent security software but we've noticed quite a few people here have issues with this driver.

You could try the following:

1. Uninstall and reinstall Kasperky and then update.

2. Update what is currently installed.

* If the above doesn't resolve the issue then a) I suggest contacting Kaspersky and relay the information that your minidump files were read and this driver is not loading or b) there could be another reason why it isn't loading, i.e. something is blocking it from engaging but at the moment nothing is shown in the minidumps as to the cause.

* It would pay you to do a virus scan.

I have tried uninstall and reinstall my Kaspersky 2011 but the problem still there. Form the blue screen view software I found that a column that state -Address in Stack-"ntkrnlpa.exe+222123". Is this cause the problem ? Do u have any ideas with this ?

ntkrnlpa.exe is a core Windows Operating System driver. The thing with OS drivers is that they are usually too general to be of much diagnostic help. They tell that there is a problem rather than giving us specifics as to what it could be.

Do the following:

1. A full virus scan.

2. Run Check Disk: Start > Run > ChkDsk (just as I have it spelled) > Okay. Please tell us if Stage 2 states it is recoverung lost files.

* Get back to us with your results.

The 2nd option I getting "Warning ! F parameter not specified Running chkdsk in read-only mode " but no file are recovered. I had test the driver verifier( select all the non-Microsoft driver) and the blue screen keep occur and cause me unable to login into windows. In this case I go for safe mode and reset the driver verifier so that I can login into windows again. The thing is the blue screen error had changed into "DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL" Bug check code 0x000000c5, 0x00005138, 0x00000002 ,0x00000000, 0x83574795. I had uploaded my new mini dump at below.

Attachments

• 101110-17565-01.dmp
    132.3 KB · Views: 1
Unfortunantly it only cited Pool_Corruption as the probable cause and nothing more. I strongly suggest you go to Kaspersky's official forums and post there and tell them of your issues, the minidump error codes, and how klif.sys is not loading.

I am also wondering if you a) are infected or b) need a Windows repair. See what Kaspersky says.

Back