Windows 7 no internet access

dannydy

it's kind of irraiting, when i switch on my router(D-Link DIR-600 ). After wireless get connected on my laptop, it shows no internet access(i set as home network). i've to access to router click DHCP release and then DHCP renew. it only resolve the issue.

Could anyone please advice on the matter above.

Is this a new router you have just set up. If not has the problem only just started and have you changed anything on the PC recently, like security settings or new third party firewall.

Have you any other computers on the network and do they have the same problem?

i didnt change anything on my mechine, and the router was set up some times already.

The problem is not occur on other computers, it just occurs my company's laptop (i've to work from home). I called Microsoft IT Helpdesk and they asked me to check with my ISP.

OK, go into your Device Manager and under Network adapters you will see you wireless device, right click on it and select Uninstall. Then reboot the PC and you should see the drivers reinstalling, try to connect again.

You could also check to see if there are any updated drivers for the wireless card on the manufacturers site.

Back