Windows 7 - Oh boy can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Of Mana

Well its official,Windows 7 will be released in 2010, so enjoy Vista for now.

Has a pretty good UI. Here's an example of what it will look like:
04.jpg

More pics and a video here: MintyWhite.com

Is it me or are Microsoft trying to make it look like Mac OS X systems. Microsoft probably trying to tap into the part of the market Apple have, they know most games are built for there OS. And there probably making it like that in anticipation of the touch screens which are starting to take off now with the IPhone and other Devices like MP3's and also to make it more user friendly

It does look alright from the screenshots on the link as well. Will see if they do release it on time, new items normally have delays of a month or so incase of any faults etc.

Looks like more eye candy to me. I would prefer a simple, powerfull basic system, with clear simple graphics and menus. Then allow customers to make their own choices on service modules such as e-mail, browsers, disk managers, defraggers, notebooks, search engines, backup systems etc to be bought from MS at increased incremental cost, or get them from outside sources (Where they are often available as freeware or shareware). As for eye candy outside designers do a great job for Opera and Firefox, why not themes for the OS?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back