Windows 7 with graphic card Intel 82845G

I recently up graded to Windows 7 following a computer crash.I play alot of games on-line from Big Fish,etc.I re-installed my games and can no longer play them.I recieve errors such as "Could not find compatible direct3d devices" or "Failed to initialize drawing surfaces.Plz ck. that your graphics card meet min. requirements,and your drivers are up to date".The graphic card is an Intel 82845G and there are no updates available.All games worked when I had Windows XP.any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

It appears that Intel does not have a Windows 7 compatible graphics driver for your chipset if I read the Intel website correctly. If so, you won't be able to play any games on this PC unless you go back to Windows XP.

driver

We ourselves did not do the upgrade so I don't know if a graphics driver was installed or not.I'm not even sure where to look,as I am almost computer illiterate.I did some research and did know there was no upgrade for that card.

It's not so much an "upgrade" but finding any Windows 7 compatible driver for your motherboard, including the integrated graphics. Have you checked the Device Manager to see what, if any, devices are missing drivers?

Back