Windows 7 x64 resets with bluescreen BCCode: a

Hey guys, I hope someone got an idea how to solve this issue because I already tried reinstall windows and the issue still exist..
I get this message:

Problem Event Name[/B][/B]: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1037

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 0000000000080008
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF80002AF2D1F
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\022811-20748-01.dmp
C:\Users\SHLOMI\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-27284-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x040d

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\he-IL\erofflps.txt

It's 2 month old computer AMD Phenom II X4 + ATI EAH5670 + 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Mushkin + ASUS Motherboard.

I'll appreciate any help, Thank u.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Minidump filles

I attached the minidump files so you may check this problem..
Many thanks.
Meanwhile I've received another bluescreen:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1037

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 34
BCP1: 0000000000050853
BCP2: FFFFF8800337E878
BCP3: FFFFF8800337E0D0
BCP4: FFFFF80002B24549
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\022811-21606-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-27549-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x040d

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\he-IL\erofflps.txt

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    82.8 KB · Views: 11
When did these issues begin to occur? Did you add any new hardware since you built your system? Is the muskin memory listed on the Asus recommended memory vendor list for your motherboard (realizing that the vendor list is not exshaustive)?

When did these issues begin to occur? Did you add any new hardware since you built your system? Is the muskin memory listed on the Asus recommended memory vendor list for your motherboard (realizing that the vendor list is not exshaustive)?

Actually the memory modules are G.skill.. no mushkin as mentioned..
This issue started suddenly.. no special reason or hardware added..

Two of your errors are 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and is described as "A fatal hardware error has occurred."

This error code and definition has replaced the older XP code 0x9C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and though it is older the definition still is applicable: This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Honestly, this is a very difficult error to work with because as it says a clear diagnosis rarely comes forth and I have never seen a minidump with either error codes give a definitive answer. I know IT techs that don't like working with it. What makes it so difficult is that it can be any hardware in your system -- and I mean any. Your dumps simply cited hardware as the issue and nothing more definitive.

Here are some of the causes that were determined to be the source of 0x124/0x9C errors from posters here and abroad: NIC, DVD/CD drives, dust build up around the CPU that caused overheating of said CPU, bulging capacitors hidden by heatsink, video card, psu, motherboard, and external harddrive connected by USB.

See this link: http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-lockup-debug-how/35349-stop-0x124-what-means-what-try.html

* Because of your additional error codes I suggest two things. First, run memtest on your RAM and second a harddrive diagnosis. Do you know how to do either?

Thank u for your help,
I already cheked the memory with memtest and it went perfect..
I've also tried to update all drivers.. it didn't fix the issue..
I think it's the EAH5670 that causes it by over heating, but I can't tell for sure..
Is there any software you know that can show me the temp of the graphic card ?

Thanks again,
Aviv.

Back