Windows crashes randomly (when I open IE, Firefox, others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demongo

When it crashes I get a blue screen, I understood that I need to upload the dmp files that I get prompt after restart so here they are.

Important to say - I already tried to change memory stick slot. Didnt help.

This is the blue screem I get everytime it crashes:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

and the technical information:

*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0xE161E000, 0x00000000, 0x8054625B, 0x00000001)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.

Thanx for any help.

Attachments

• Mini070110-02.zip
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
It would be helpful to know a bit about your computer brand, model, age, configuration, and operating system.

Amd athlon 64 X2 Dual core proccesor 4200+
Windows Xp pro Sp3
Geforce 6800 GS
1 Gb Ram
2.21 Ghz

Age is about 3 years for the Mother board, CPU is brand new

Can we assume that your computer passes antivirus and spyware scans, that you have all the Microsoft Updates,. and you haved defragmented the hard drive, and assured you have more than 17 percent free space on your hard drive?
Did the problem begin after the installation of the new CPU? Sometimes something as simple as too much or too litle thermal paste can be part of the problem. Also, can you go back to the old CPU to test?
If the graphics card is 3 yrs old, can you test with a borrowed card?
Is memory "value ram" or other low speed ram in two 512 MB modules?
With the problem as described, I would suspect the video graphics card and the memory. A three-year-old hard drive can be a problem, among certain brands... such as Hitachi, Maxtor, and Samsung.
These problems usually require some trading out of various parts to test if your software has no threats, and the CPU change is not a cause. Keep good notes for yourself as it can get confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back