Windows doesn't start

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to turn on my computer I get this message:

windows did not start succesfully

a recent software or hardware may caused this

do you want to run windows normally, then there are different options, any botton she clicks there is a countdown that arrives to zero.

At this point the monitor turns blue and says this:

a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to the computer.

if this is the first time you have this stop erro screen, restart the computer

if this screen appears again follow these steps:
- disable or unstall any antivirus or backup utility
- check your hard drive configuration and check for any update drivers
- run chkdsk
to check for hard drive corruption and then restart your computer tecnical info stop ox00000024

Pleassseeee help!!!! I have no money to buy a new computer :'''(((

Your werror is 0x00000024: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
A problem occurred within NTFS.SYS, the driver file that allows the system to read and write to NTFS file system drives. There may be a physical problem with the disk, or an Interrupt Request Packet (IRP) may be corrupted. Other common causes include heavy hard drive fragmentation, heavy file I/O, problems with some types of drive-mirroring software, or some antivirus software.

Can you boot via Safe Mode?

Find the manufacturer of your harddrive and download their free harddrive diagnostic utility. Run all the tests and get back to us with your results.

* It would be very wise to backup all your important data for precautionary measures.

Boot using your Windows CD to the repair using recovery console press 'R' screen. When in recovery console, type chkdsk /r and press 'enter'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back