"Windows Explorer has stopped working" nonstop...

I have this problem with my new Asus laptop that i bought 2 weeks ago, that is whenever I open a Folder, i get the message "Windows Explorer has stopped working" followd by "Windows Explorer is restarting", hence closing the folder window and going back to the Desktop. I reinstalled the system, installed the G Data internet security software that I havent done before, again the same problem after installing a few programs like vlc, divx web player and adobe flash player, that I know do not have any virus with them because I installe dthem on my other Pc.
I searched for some solutions, no chance! Here are my Pc details:
CPU: Intel inside core i5
RAM: 8 gb
Graphic card: intel hd graphics family / Nvidia geforce gt 540m
Sound: Realtek high definition audio / intel display audio
internet version: 9.0.8112.16421

Thank you!

Well nothing, and now that i ve reinstalled windows i dont have this problem anymore as I havent installed the programs that seemed to lead to this problem...
Do you know how I can delete my other Windows, I have two now? I tried to delete the WIndows folder by giving the COntrol COntrol to my user, but then when I try deleting it it says: Need permission from User. How do i give the permission then?

get to the Event Viewer
(control panel->admin tools->event viewer)

we need to see the ERROR events that are occuring and you can copy/paste the
details in your follow-up.

Start in the Applications and from the top down, find the ERROR even nearest the top
open it and click the copy/past icon under the down arrow;
past it into a Notepad document for now

copy/paste it the next two error events also

Now switch to the System events
and repeat the above; copy/past the last three error events.

come back here and past the contents of your Notepad information

Back