Windows Explorer won't start, cannot access task manager and other problems

When i start my pc, after loading personal settings all i see is my desktop background but no icons or anything(exception of an unirrelevant windows genuiue notifications popup). After reading several posts about the same problem i noticed that task manager is required to run certain things but my pc cannot run task manager. Also after 10 seconds of the startup and the blank desktop, the pc automatically goes to the blue screen saying 'logging off' and then it would say 'saving your settings' and then 'loading your personal settings' and then it would flash(showing the desktop background for a millisec.) and then it would go back to 'logging off' and saving and loading settings and do it over and over again.

The last thing that i did before this problem occured was virus scanning with bitdefender and then it said that i needed to reboot my computer because of a virus.Then i pressed the 'reboot computer now(something similar)' from the antivirus and all my programs shut down and then a popup said something about explorer.exe needs to close with a bar counting down and an 'end now' button. i selected 'end now' and the computer shut down and after that this problem is occuring.

Is there any way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

"Can not access task manager" and other problems are all highly symptomatic of malware pointing to either
> You still have an "active" malware infection OR
> Your malware removal attempts may have been sufficient to "de-activate" the malware so it, itself, no longer runs but there are still pieces of it laying around that will interfere with Windows

Advise you go to the malware experts and start here for Virus/Malware removal Instructions Attach your logs for review in Malware removal forum

Back