Windows Media Audio Player 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHATMAN5050

I have windows xp installed, and with that Windows Media Player 8, or the one that comes with xp. The only problem is that i'm stumped on how to burn from an audio cd to another cd. How is this done?!

Is it absolutely necessary for you to burn cd to cd from media player? There are far superior burning programs such as Nero to do these things.

Originally posted by Vehementi
I agree SNGX...did any software come with your burner? If so definitely use that.

Maybe he's bought that Burner a while ago & the software that came with it doesn't support WinXP. I've installed WinXP quite a few times for friends of mine & all the programs I've thrown at it seem to work fine. I've even gotten a few programs that won't work in Win2K to work with it. On that level, I must say that WinXp is pretty solid. But I still can't find a reason to upgrade to it. If it's for the esthetics, LiteStep can do the same on Win2K or even Win98 ;)

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
I have windows xp installed, and with that Windows Media Player 8, or the one that comes with xp. The only problem is that i'm stumped on how to burn from an audio cd to another cd. How is this done?!

Try getting a copy of Clone CD, it may support your drive. And it is a great and simple program for burning.

http://www.elby.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back