Windows Media Player 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo_zac

I have installed Windows Media Player 11. But i want to revert back to Windows Media Player 10 becuase im pretty sure 11 made my MP3 player stop working on my computer. There is no problem with the player itself because it shows up on the computers at skool. So is there any way possible to unistall windows media player 11 and install 10?

Click , start, Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs , then you will see something that says

Show updates

click in the little box,

scrool down until you see

Windows Media Player 11

then click change/ remove it will unistall it and it will revert it to windows media player 10

You know I have no problem helping you, but it's people like you that runnin' it for all of us and make the school computers more resticted.

thanks alot

Rick

Ummmmmmmm Thnx for that but for Unknown reasons to me it doesnt rollover to the previous version installed (10 in my case) like it says it will. it seems to absolutely nuthing at all.

Okay i followed the instructions on that windows site and i got up to removing Microsoft User-Mode Driver Frameworks Feature Pack 1.0 but i cant find it to remove. i swear it isnt on my comp to remove from. and when i rove Windows Media Format 11 and the Windows Media Format 11 Runtime it does nothing wen i open Media Player it is just version 11 still. do i have to remove that Microsoft User-Mode Driver Frameworks Feature Pack 1.0 thing i cant find to remove?

I have the installer for 10 but if i run it it says there is already a more current version installed or something along those lines. If i knew how to i would just uninstall 11 and install 10 but i dont know how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back