Windows Phone 7.5 hits RTM, first 'Mango' phone unveiled

By Jos
Jul 27, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft announced this Tuesday that the next major version of its Windows Phone operating system, code-named Mango, has been delivered to handset partners so they can get ready for a…

Read the whole story
  2. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 873   +80

WoW looking Brill although I don't like the Green&Pick since it makes the phone look cheap and horrible. But anyway 13Mpx camera! Thats awesome and nice 32GB of storage is pretty sweet as well.

But what will they charge for it? Hope it won't be as expensive as the iPhones... Best of luck to Microsoft really looking forward to this release.

& whats Ballmer been smoking?
  3. Man those are gross looking phones. Hopefully they will run better than they look.
  4. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TechSpot Guru Posts: 572   +37

It's nice to see a Windows Phone article that doesn't have Emil's standard last-two-paragraph-cut-and-paste job in it.
  5. emmzo

emmzo TechSpot Member Posts: 60

Those bricks should be labeled as hand tools. And the "brilliant" square menus and icons add a deeper sensation of bulkiness. And then, instantly, the BSoD image comes to mind even if it had nothing to do with it. Man, these guys haven`t learnt anything from Apple, everything must be curved smooth and light to the eye, is not technology that wins, is style and you can always overprice style.
  6. TekGun

TekGun TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 155   +11

Waterproof phone is always going to look ugly, it will be nice to see what Nokia come out with.
  7. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +90

Haha, I thought I was the only one who noticed...
  8. Ugly phones... ! "NEXT PLEASE!!!"
  9. KG363

KG363 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 523   +9

Can't stand his articles
  10. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd Newcomer, in training Posts: 555

I'd wait for the Samsung or HTC version
  11. yRaz

yRaz TechSpot Booster Posts: 768   +47

agreed
  12. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,986   +66

May be he got bored while waiting for this?
  13. Chazz

Chazz TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 616   +54

I don't know why but I ****ing love Balmer. He seems like a blubbering *****, he always makes me laugh. How can you hate him.

14. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TechSpot Guru Posts: 572   +37

This article is written by Jose. Has anyone else noticed that there haven't been any articles by Emil for a week or so? I've found the quality of and pleasure in reading Techspot is inversely proportional to the number of articles by Emil.
  15. nismo91

nismo91 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 989   +6

after my post a while back, i decided to purchase one windows phone 7 to replace my 2yo phone. it's a great OS, can't wait to update mine to mango.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.