Windows system restore/recovery?

Hey guys, im having alot of trouble with my laptop. Its an Asus k50in. When i turn it on it goes straight to a screen that says 'windows error recovrry' 'windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause' it gives me two options... Launch startup repair or start windows normally.

when i click on start windows normally it says windows is loading but then it just goes back to to windows error recovery screen. When i click on launch startup repair then it goes to a different screen witb the select keyboard method, i can get past that screen but then it goes to this screen that says

'system recovery options' 'use recovery tools that can help fix problems starting windows. Select an operating system to repair. If your operating system is not listed, click load drivers an then install drivers for your hard disks. Or it says restore your computer using a system image that you created earlier. I have never created a system image tbat i know about and it cant find any.

Does anybody know what i can do to ge it working fine again? I really dont care if i have to crash my laptop, i would actually prefer to do that. Im not worried about losing anything... So if anyone knows how to do that then your help would be most appreciated asweell!!

Try to boot into Safe Mode (boot and tap F8 every second until you the the VGA b/w screen)

Login to the Admin Account

get a command Prompt (run->cmd) and enter

C:\Windows\system32\Restore\rstrui.exe
this will initiate a recovery from a restore point.

Pick one at least 2 days previous

Back