Windows Vista constant problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am new here, I saw some problems that look similar to mine but the code of the problem is not exactly the same - I am hoping someone could really help me because I am really having trouble using my new computer

Here is the thing - I like to play video games sometime and when ever I boot up a game 15 minutes in the computer goes into a blue screen of death and after that it gives me the following problem:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF800024541D1
BCP3: FFFFFA6001F24978
BCP4: FFFFFA6001F24350
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini050809-01.dmp
C:\Users\Comp name\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-51542-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\\Comp name\Local\Temp\WER3004.tmp.version.txt

I have to think that it is related to hardware because on the blue screen of death it says its either my hard drive or a driver. I have done a mem check and there is no problem with the memory, I have also done a hard drive check after each defrag and there is also no problem. So I am hoping you guys can help me fix this thing because it is really annoying.

I went into the dump directory and archived all of the minidump files on there hopefully they can help with the problem - I tried reading it but I know absolutely nothing about windows code.

Here is my system
Processor: AMD 940 3.0Ghz AM2+ socket
Video: Ge Force Fx 8800 GTx
Hard Drive: 320 Gig IDE seagate hard drive
Mobo: Gigabyte Ga-Ma790GP-UD4H
CD writer

there are no additional cards on the pci slots.

Two errors are 0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

Neither cited anything specific as to your cause except Windows OS drivers and they are too general to be of much help.

The third error is 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
The Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown processor instruction. A Stop 0x1E condition can be caused by invalid memory and access violations similar to those that generate Stop 0xA errors (which are caused by either hardware or a driver attempting to access an IRQ Level it has no right to).

Though this dump also cited a Windows driver it also noted the driver kl1.sys as not being able to load which belongs to Kaspersky.

Also, in the Process section of the dump it noted hl2.exe which belongs to Steam.

* It could be conflicts with Kaspersky and Steam.

is there any hope

is there any hope to fix the bug between kl1.sys and steam - I just installed the newest drivers for my sound card. I am not really sure whether that will do anything but I will see.

help

well I am still experiencing this crash and it is really not cool.

The question is can anyone help me fix this some way so that I can use my pc right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back