Windows Vista parental controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

collin369

hello, my mom recently put perental controls on my acc on our computer and i cant use lime wire or frost wire or anything other then firefox and internet explorer nothing else can connect to the internet like wow and other games i have tried to play i asked my mom if she did that somehow and she said i should be able to use them so can somebody help me?

My recommendation: Let your Mum know that Limewire (one word by the way) is one of the main places that Malware (Viruses; Trojans; Spyware; Rootkits etc) come from.
And it may be best to keep "Parental Controls" as they are ;)

she knows about that cuz she uses it 2 but i mostly want to be able to play flyff and parental controls wont let it connect to the internet

I feel that if you are using Limewire (you know the worst P2P program of them all)
And you are also wanting to play some online game
Then why is Parental Controls even installed?

I thought it was installed to stop kids doing this (and obviously viewing in appropriate material)

my mom put parental controls so i cant go on any web site except runescape and netflix but i am suppose to be abl to use any program and play any game

This one is difficult for me
You could just be some kid trying to get around your Moms restrictions
There are settings in Parental Control, but it may just be easier to uninstall/remove it and then start again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back