Windows Vista rebooting problem

Hello everyone, I am new here, I apologies for bothering anyone who takes some of their precious time to help me on my problem, I am having a booting issue with windows Vista, it boots up, and after the packard bell boot screen(not actual computer), a 5-7 seconds black screen and it reboots, it keeps doing so until I hard shut it down. It doesn't allow me to go to safe mod, doesn't boot up disc (I do know how to put privileges for the computer to boot the content of the dvd/cd reader), is there anyway I can bypass this please ? the only thing I want to do is to pick up some data, before I reinstall windows all over again.

Thank you, Omar.

Pull out the Boot drive and put it aside. Get another hard drive and install Windows. Get a external USB hard drive adapter. Place the original hard drive in the enclosure. Attach the external drive to your working computer and recover files that way. By installing Windows on another drive, you can check the Packard Bell computer for any other hardware problems

Thank you, that's what I did :D I bought a new HDD, I am installing windows 7 atm, I'll try to recover the files I need using that method, thank you again :)

Back