Windows XP - Access Denied Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reformatted my "C" drive of my harddisk and Installed Windows XP Professional. I have 3 drives, all of NTFS partition . I installed XP in the "C" drive and Now I am getting an "Access Denied" message when ever I try to acces "D" or "E" drive. These has data inside. I reinstalled XP again by reformatting "C". But I could only find the same message.

Can anybody help me out in this issue.

I always got an alert by Trend ChipAway whenever I tried to Install the XP. I gave continue option while installing XP on both occassions. Now Is that the problem !!

Thanks in advance

pchakola said:
I reformatted my "C" drive of my harddisk and Installed Windows XP Professional. I have 3 drives, all of NTFS partition . I installed XP in the "C" drive and Now I am getting an "Access Denied" message when ever I try to acces "D" or "E" drive. These has data inside. I reinstalled XP again by reformatting "C". But I could only find the same message.

Can anybody help me out in this issue.

I always got an alert by Trend ChipAway whenever I tried to Install the XP. I gave continue option while installing XP on both occassions. Now Is that the problem !!

Thanks in advance
Read this.

Regards, Martin A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back