Windows XP Boot up problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, recently I have been having some issues with my computer.
Last night when I came home from work, I restarted my computer and an odd black screen with a red square in the center appeared after the Windows loading screen. I can only boot up in safemode and I checked the eventlog and found some rather interesting errors.

"Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded when it is no longer in use."

"Windows saved user JOHN\Administrator registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use."

"The Ati HotKey Poller service entered the stopped state." - Maybe this is creating the red square screen?

"The DHCP Client service depends on the NetBios over Tcpip service which failed to start because of the following error:
A device attached to the system is not functioning. "

"The DNS Client service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver service which failed to start because of the following error:

"The TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service depends on the AFD service which failed to start because of the following error:

"The IPSEC Services service depends on the IPSEC driver service which failed to start because of the following error:

"The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AFD
AmdK8
asuskbnt
ATITool
Fips
IPSec
MRxSmb
NetBIOS
NetBT
RasAcd