Windows XP Home BSOD mostly after running WoW for few minutes

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my computer, it crashes mostly after starting WOW game an playing for about 10 minutes. I have a licence for that game also for my Windows.

I have generated the debuglog for my last minidump file maybe you can see what is causing this crash.

I also want to mention that I did the following things in order to find out the problem myself:

0. Reinstalled windows
1. I have changed the RAM, with a pair (2Gb) from a friends computer
2. Also changed the Video card with one of a friend.
3. Added another network card, insead of the one on the motherboard
4. Now I have replaced the power source with one Fortron Blue Storm II 500

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• debuglog.txt
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
Questions: Are you using onboard sound or a dedicated sound card? Secondly, how old is your system?

Onboard sound is used, I also can make a test with a USB sound card and disable the onboard one from BIOS if you think this could cause the BSOD.

The PC was purchased now 1 - 2 years ago, not sure but it's not too old, this shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you.

Your error code is 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers. Your debug log specifically cites the onboard Aureal sound driver adm8810.sys as the cause of your issue. Go to your system's manufacture's website, find your exact system model # and update the latest onboard sound drivers for your system.

If this system was built by a friend or from a shop then find tha make and model of your motherboard, go to the manufacture's website and find your motherboard. Update the onboard sound drivers from there.

Thank you. I will try to find new drivers if this doesn't solve the problem I will disable onboard sound to see if this is the issue.

I'll let you know.

Thank you again.

Back