Windows xp keeps restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed office xp to my computer and downloaded a crack for the activation code, when i set up the activation code i was told to restart my computer. When i restarted my computer it came up as normal and then i got a blank black screen with my mouse pointer and the computer just restarts again. I'v tried everything to try get it working again and when i get to the a:/ it says that the C:/ is an invaled drive. All my files and music is on my HD and i don't want to format it, CAN ANYONE HELP ME? Thanks

You're not going to get that much response due to the nature of your issue (aka illegal version of MS Office) unless your not doing activation due to dislike of MS, etc.

If this is the case I would activated Office, if you’re constantly re-installing windows and don’t want to activate, from what I here if you call MS they really don’t ask that many questions and should activate.

I would do a search on windows XP constantly rebooting.

Well it sounds like your install of office got corrupted somehow. Can you boot into safe mode? If so I would uninstall Office from there.
Next I would suggest going out and buying the software as it is illegal to pirate software and we do not help users with those sorts of problems.
If you can't get into safe mode, I would try repairing XP found here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back